We at Green Family Law are thinking of everyone, as we are all reeling from the changes that are taking place in our country at a rapid pace due to COVID-19. We are also working to provide much needed services to families in Central Florida, making sure you have good, practical and up-to-date information about how this virus is impacting you, your family and your family law court case. We will be updating this page with new and relevant information.
Currently, our office is fully up and running, although we are following the CDC guidelines, practicing social distancing, working remotely in shifts, as well as having a small group in the office on any given weekday. Until the CDC’s recommendations provide otherwise, we will have at least one attorney in the office as well as a notary. We will continue to provide high quality, comprehensive and compassionate services to our clients during this time.
We ask that you call or email to make an appointment should you need to visit our office in person. Should it be necessary to close our office, all attorneys and staff are set up with the technology they need to work remotely, as if they were physically in the office, including remote access to our phone system and secure access to our client files through a VPN connection.
Resources to help you through this time:
- Providing video or phone consultations and meetings
- Current status of Central Florida Courts
- Emergency Temporary Standing Order Re: Parenting in Family Law Cases (9th Circuit – Orange and Osceola County)
- Temporary Modifications/Abatements
- Amended Emergency Temporary Standing Administrative Order
- Seminole County COVID-19 Timesharing Guidelines
Stay safe and healthy,
Green Family Law